Saturday, April 16, 2016

A fuzzy Bear With a Warm Heart


I grew up loving book, thus, I got to read a few books about Paddington's tales and viewed them to be humorically interesting as a child, Of course, books from my childhood never left my memories; so when I heard that Paddington was going to be adapted into a movie, I got very thrilled. Things that relates to my childhood always excites me when I hear of them in the present. I don't really recall why that happens, but nonetheless, I always look forward to relieving the bits from my childhood. 

When I saw the teaser for the movie, I literally just went "Awwe!!!" due to the fuzzy bear that was Paddington. Though I was quite nervous of th content that was going to be shown in the movie and how it would turn out, I still was very excited to watch it on the big screen.

When it came out in 2014, I watched it with my cousin and sisters. My sisters were doubtful in watching a kids movie but I told them not to be reluctant since I was sure it was going to be fun to watch. So we all watched the movie and it turned out to have great content!



Via IMDB, The summary of the story follows:
"A young Peruvian bear with a passion for all things British travels to London in search of a home. Finding himself lost and alone at Paddington Station, he begins to realize that city life is not all he had imagined - until he meets the kind Brown family, who read the label around his neck ('Please look after this bear. Thank you.') and offer him a temporary haven. It looks as though his luck has changed until this rarest of bears catches the eye of a museum taxidermist."

In the end, watching the movie was very satisfying, and my sisters and cousin agreed too. The movie had a very nice feel of a family that cared for one another despite the unexpected intrusion of a cute and polite bear in their life, they still titled him as a true family member. 

Watching it for the first time was thrilling enough, so I'm glad I got to watch it again in my class!


No comments:

Post a Comment