Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Who am I?




Daughter,  sister,  student,  artist,  fangirl,  and  probably  a  nerd;  These  are  the  few  things  that  would  probably  describe  me  in  a  literal  sense.  Of course,  there  is  a  more  complex  description  in each  category  that  I  used  to  described  myself.  I  am  a daughter  that  was  born  here  in  Manila,  from  the womb  of  my  very  loving  mother,  Anna  Marie  Gratela,  who is now  annulled  to  my  father named  Othello Dave(not disturbed to actually open it to others be quite honest), who resides in Davao.  I  am  a  sister,  the  youngest  sibling,  with  my  two  older  twin  sisters  who  seem  to  baby  me  in  the  most  unusual  way,  and  my  brother who  taught  me  how  to  curse  and  punch  a  guy  in  the  face  whenever  there  is  a  need  to. I  am  a student–  well,  I'd  like  to  call  myself  a  struggling  multimedia  art  student  in  APC–  who  strives  to get  in  the  Dean’s  List  in  the  years  of  my  study. Hopefully,  I  don’t  get  an ‘R’  or  a  ‘0’  along  the  way.  I  am  an  artist,  be  it  in  traditional,  digital, or  performing,  who loves  spending  her  time  in  front  of  a  canvas , a  computer,  playing  and experimenting  with  all  the  adobe  programs  with  utmost  curiosity.  I  am  a  fangirl,  who  squeals  like  a  10  year  old,  whenever  I  see  my  favorite  Korean  boy  groups  or  fictional  husbands  do  even  the  most  little  things.  I  am  a  nerd,  who  loves  reading  books  and  watches  fictional  or  non-fictional  series.  Heck,  if  I  had  a  choice  between  living  in the Middle-earth  ,  where  I  could  possibly  reside  with  elves  in  Mirkwood  and  finally  get  to  marry  Legolas,  or  this  normal earth  stuck in reality.  I'd  have  no second  thoughts  of  choosing  my  first  option  at  all.  There  is  a  lot  of  things  I  like  to  describe myself  as,  but  the  most  important  detail in my description  is  my  name.  Hi,  I'm  Chelsea  Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment